- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Build Your Campus Brand
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer Newsletter
- Employer FAQs
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
Travel to OSU
Oregon State is the only Oregon university to hold the Carnegie Foundation's prestigious designation reserved for universities with "very high research activity." OSU also is Oregon's land, sea, sun and space grant university.
- You'll find a beautiful 400-acre campus with numerous park like areas for playing, relaxing, and studying.
- Corvallis, with just over 50,000 residents, is an ideal and safe college town.
- OSU is located in the middle of Oregon's finest recreational and scenic areas.
Getting to Campus
- Directions to Campus
- Airports - the majority of people fly into Portland or Eugene.
- HUT SHUTTLE - airport transportation service from Portland to Corvallis.
- Bus Station - once at this site, click on "Corvallis" to find out more about the bus station location.
- Train Station - the closest train station is about 10 miles away in Albany, OR. You can take a bus or taxi from the station to Corvallis.
- Interviewing on campus? You will need to purchase a parking pass either. Check out the interactive map and click on "Parking" on the top of the page. Anywhere in green is where you are able to park and any $ symbol in green is where you can purchase a parking pass. The booth on 15th & Jefferson or the kiosk by the student parking lot (near Washington & 14th) is the closest to Career Services which is located in the Kerr Administration Building in the basement (B008).
- Career Fairs (excluding Non-Profit Expo) - a parking pass is included in your registration fee. Just go to CH2M Hill Alumni Center to check in, unload your materials, and pick up your pass.
Other Helpful Links: